Friday, February 4, 2011

sarah



My name is Sarah Scott.
My nickname is Scotty-too-hottie.
I go to school at Gilmer High School.
My favorite class is Psychology.
My biggest accomplishment so far has been lettering in Cross Country.
This summer I will work toward college!
My dream vacation is to go to Spain.
My dream job is an orthodontist!
My all time favorite movie is Ratatouille.
I love to listen to everything!!
My favorite website is FACEBOOK!!
I love to shop at American Eagle.
My favorite TV show is Cougartown.
The person I'd like to meet the most is Jesus!!
My favorite possession is my cell phone.
I never leave home without my ....cell phone.
A random fact about me is I love to DANCE!!!



Granddaughter Sarah, enjoy high school, too soon you will be out there with the rest of us minions working away!


more photos HERE and HERE

photos by Crystal Photography

spring