Friday, April 24, 2009

30 rocks

ahhhh cute baby

Ahhhh, what a cute baby, remember when we could just plop them down into the playpen? But that baby is all grown up now.

Today she is 29 years and 364 days old.... the last day of her exciting 20s.

Hey Melissa, If you thought your teens or twenties were exciting and full of surprises, just wait til your thirties!

I wonder what momentous events will occur during this next decade - let's see, your kids will soon start driving and dating, will be going to college, moving out on their own. You will be able to reclaim your life and, well, who knows what will happen in 10 years - you might even become a grandmother! LOL! ROFL! Sorry, that got out of hand... (wiping tears from eyes)

But and don't worry about a thing because I heard:



I think I'll take a moment, celebrate my age
The ending of an era and the turning of a page
Now it's time to focus in on where I go from here
Lord have mercy on my next thirty years...
more


Have a Happy Birthday!

Love, MOM




~photo - Melissa 1979
~lyrics - My Next Thirty Years - written by Phil Vassar/performed by Tim McGraw




spring