Saturday, November 24, 2007

gift ideas


Hillary Clinton Nutcracker

The Hillary Clinton nutcracker will crack smiles and nuts with stainless steel teeth secured in the upper legs, instructions included:

Step 1: Put nut between legs
Step 2: Squeeze




The Ex 5-piece Knife Set with Unique Holder

Though frowned upon by many, stabbing your ex can really give you some closure, although it's often the kind of closure that leaves you closed for thirty to life.


Marshmallow Fun Company Marshmallow Shooter

The original Marshmallow Shooter disguised in camouflage! Pump-action rapid fire shoots mini-marshmallows over 30 feet. Easy-to-refill; holds 25 mini marshmallows for non-stop action.

(Due to popular demand, free bag of mini marshmallows with purchase is no longer available)


9 comments:

June said...

These are great! My favorite the Ex-Knife set - thanks to your witty commentary - with Hillary a close second.

Joann said...

Is this your "wish" list? I love the Hillary nut cracker. I know some ex's who'd like the knife set, but I never got THAT angry (I don't think.).

It is a mystical process to figure out what to get for gifts for some. I need a crystal ball for this year, I think.

jellyhead said...

Oh you are so full of good ideas!!

doubleknot said...

Great gift ideas. Love the marshmallow gun.

Laurie & Chris said...

My brother and husband would have so much fun with the Marshmallow Shooter.

Jeff and Chris said...

Ha. Inspired! I just ordered two mini marshmallow shooters from brainwavestoys.com for Hubby and I. I remember these things are hysterical and the dog cleans up after us!

Mimi said...

I would love to get the Hillary Nut
Cracker for a friend. How funny.

Mimi

CONNIE W said...

Can't stop laughing!!!

Sandy said...

I'd love to play with that marshmallow gun and shoot Jimmy while he's watching basketball. Wouldn't that just be so irritating and get his attention.

Those are sure some unique gifts.