Thursday, May 31, 2007

bushy-tailed terrorists




They are not so cute any more.

First they steal the birdfood.

Next they chew into the neighbor's water line.

They thought we wouldn't notice, but our first clue was that cold morning shower. On investigation as to why we had no hot water, we saw the cause - several holes chewed into the propane gas line.

In addition to the $dollars$ hissing out with the gas was the fact that one spark would turn our camper into toothpicks, talk about a Big Bang!

The war is on with the bushy-tailed terrorists - it is just us against them, will keep you posted. Unless, of course, something happens to us - use the picture above to find the culprit.


Speaking of squirrels, check out Sugar Bush Squirrel, international superstar and the world's most photographed squirrel!



You can't make friends with a squirrel. Squirrels are just rats with cuter outfits. ~ Carrie Bradshaw

6 comments:

The Calico Cat said...

Before I moved to Maryland in th mid 1990's I liked squirrels - one "season" cured me of that... I Texas & Arizona, they were fewer and cuter - I think... I still like the little chipmunks & the pooping geese...

Sandy said...

WOW...and to think that my daughter is feeding & encouraging a family of squirrels to stay around her home so she can watch their antics...I have to warn her now!

colleen said...

They are related to rats afterall. Aren't they? Or is that the bunny rabbits?

janet said...

We're not fans of squirrels either. Our dogs will strip the bark of a tree to try to climb it when a squirrel is in it and what really ticks me off is when they sit there and taunt them. GRRRRR!

TUFFENUF said...

The SOB's are always stealing my pigeon food. No cute outfits here, they run rampant & naked!

brittany said...

aw, that is so cute! lollypopbrittany@yahoo.com please e-mail me. hey were from in ohio? I went to cincinatti like 7 weeks ago. I went to kings island! It was so cool. Do you know of that place? Have you ever been there?