Friday, October 6, 2006

fitness with Carrie



Gold's Gym announces new instructor!

Sign up now, the classes are filling up fast - spend an hour with Carrie, straight from her recent skydiving adventure!


Carrie is teaching BodyFlow - a revolution in mind/body training! A unique workout that will change the way you feel about your body ~ forever. This class combines yoga, pilates, tai chi, and modern dance.


Physical fitness is not only one of the most important keys to a healthy body, it is the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual activity.
~John Fitzgerald Kennedy

The only exercise some people get is jumping to conclusions, running down their friends, side-stepping responsibility, and pushing their luck!
~Anonymous

I really don't think I need buns of steel. I'd be happy with buns of cinnamon.
~Ellen DeGeneres

4 comments:

Motherkitty said...

Alright, mom, does this mean you're signing up?

Your daughter sure likes to live in the fast lane, doesn't she. Good for her. She is really lovely.

Tai chi? I have a hard time getting out of bed.

jellyhead said...

That's fantastic! Susan you have talented children!

Can I sign up?

Abandoned in Pasadena said...

I think Tai chi is so beautiful and so graceful. I always enjoyed doing it.

You have a lovely daughter and I'm sure she'll be an excellent teacher.

John Cowart said...

My body already flows... all downhill.