Tuesday, February 10, 2015

freebies

Devils Tower


It is Fee Free Day this weekend in the National Parks around Rapid City, I think I will go and check it out - Badlands, Devils Tower, here I come!




My bags are all packed, plane tickets purchased, audio books downloaded and ready for all the hurry-up-and-wait times. Flying on Friday the 13th, good thing I am not superstitious.

I am looking forward to listening to The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins, anticipation is high for this one, liked by critics and readers alike, reviews are touting a Hitchcock-like thriller. “The Girl on the Train has the potential to be extremely big,” ~ Wall Street Journal 

And on the lighter side, Billy Crystal will make any trip more enjoyable, his take on aging: Still Foolin' 'Em: Where I've Been, Where I'm Going, and Where the Hell Are My Keys.

I am finding audiobooks more and more practical, good for when I am sewing or knitting, in the car, or on a plane! I still LOVE my Kindle and go to sleep reading it every night :)


~photo Devils Tower 2012

spring