Wednesday, March 10, 2010

published



Turn your blog into a book!

Just go to Blurb, download the free software, type in the address of your blog and it imports the entire blog into book form, pictures, text, even comments if you wish. View your virtual book on your computer and make any changes, when it looks like you want it to, just click and send it to Blurb, they will do the rest.

I loved this idea and wanted to try it out on a small project, so I went to my other blog, the one with only 45 posts, to see what it looked like in book form.

And voila! memories in a jar - the book - arrived in the mail.

I am very pleased with the quality and price and especially customer service. There was one picture that was messed up, I contacted them via e-mail and received another book right away.

The whole process was lots of fun and I plan to make more books!

Blurb will make any kind of book you want - some of the categories - art, photography, travel, wedding, recipes, blogs, and many more.

Check out my book here, and browse the the bookstore here, see all the other books made by folks like me, preview books, buy books, or make your own!




I started this project in January, but since memories in a jar was inspired by a gift from Carrie, and since her birthday was coming up in March, I decided it would be a good birthday present, if I could just keep it a secret that long!

And if you are wondering about that great picture on the cover - sunrise in our beautiful Appalachian mountains - it was taken by Carrie on one of her many adventures.



spring