Saturday, March 7, 2009

in search of

Bento Box

When looking for ideas for quilts (or anything for that matter) you can't beat Google Images. I look at quilts and save the images to 'my favorites' folder to have a virtual album to look at when I am ready to start a new project.

I recently discovered a pattern called Bento Box by Tracy Brookshier.

So I went to Google Images and looked for pictures of the Bento Box quilt. I found a lot of different color schemes, and knew I wanted to make one.

The one pictured above especially caught my eye, so I followed the links back to the owner/quilter, Wanda Hanson, who featured her finished quilt on her blog Exuberant Color in this post dated December 31, 2008. Wanda has graciously given me permission to post a picture of her quilt here.


spring