Friday, February 27, 2009

mixed bag

Goofing off ~ I don't have a boss looking over my shoulder, so I can goof off at work - not that I do of course - but if I wanted to, I could play Sudoku or listen to the radio online, check out my Facebook friends, or read blogs. I'm always working of course, I'm just saying…


New wheels ~ Carrie recently got a new car, well new to her anyway. I think she likes it a lot, she has named it Sage Traveler and it has it's own Facebook page…


It's a challenge ~ Library Thing has a challenge to read 75 books this year. That's almost 1-1/2 books a week. Sounds do-able I guess, are you up for a challenge?


What he said ~ Kenny Chesney has an interesting interview this month in a magazine known for it's great articles…


Time warp ~ We ate lunch the last 2 days at the Royston Rexall drug store, in the back they have a Grill where they cook to order hamburgers, etc. They even have ice cream!


First impressions ~ When I first came to Royston, Georgia, I looked it up on Google Images and the first picture to come up is of a lynching…


Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck. ~George Carlin

If you don't know where you are going, you will probably end up somewhere else. ~Lawrence J. Peter

Goals are dreams with deadlines. ~Diana Scharf Hunt

Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresea, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein. ~Life's Little Instruction Book, compiled by H. Jackson Brown, Jr.



spring