Monday, January 14, 2008

granma's brag book



It's not like any Granma's Brag Book I have ever seen, you know the ones that little white-haired ladies pull out of their big granma purses to show you, the school pictures, the baby pictures, the family reunion last year...

Here are my grandkids playing dressup just before Christmas - a spontaneous photo shoot in the living room at home, a trip to the local store to make photo books, and voila, all us grandparents received a great present! I love it, thanks kids!



8 comments:

June said...

Isn't it amazing how many ways there are today to display photos...and how easily they can be made!

CONNIE W said...

How lovely they are...you have every reason to be proud! From another grammie. I received one of those frames for a Christmas gift but it doesn't seem to accept my camera's card. Gotta' find a way to make it work.

Gypsy Quilter said...

What a treasured keepsake. Lucky you.

Michael Manning said...

Fun photos!

jellyhead said...

These sure are brag-worthy photos! Your grandkids are all so photogenic & gorgeous. What a wonderful gift for you!

dot said...

Cute, cute! I'll be back to look around more later and I'll also put your link on my side bar.
Maybe you can tell me who really has the best bar-b-que in Ella Jay! We ate at that place on the side of the hill after hearing about it on Georgia Traveler. I have a picture of his car on my blog somewhere. lol

Kerri said...

What a great, spontaneous gift, and very thoughtful! Your grandkids have inherited your creativity. Lucky you!
They're gorgeous! :)

Mimi said...

These photos look exactly like the kind my kids like to take. My 13 year old plans to wear high top sneakers with her formal dress to her first dance in May.

Mimi