Tuesday, June 27, 2006

coffee break


Among all the bad news on TV last night, the last story was one of hope, some good news for a change.

According to the latest studies: Daily cups of coffee have been linked to a reduced risk of Parkinson's disease, liver cancer, gallstones, and type 2 diabetes.

Alright! So, with coffee cup in hand, I join Garfield in a toast: Show me the Coffee!


I believe humans get a lot done, not because we're smart, but because we have thumbs so we can make coffee. ~Flash Rosenberg

Way too much coffee. But if it weren't for the coffee, I'd have no identifiable personality whatsoever. ~David Letterman

Coffee, n. break fluid. ~Author Unknown

Chocolate, men, coffee - some things are better rich. ~Author Unknown

5 comments:

John Cowart said...

That last one broke me up!

Tammy said...

I love at least one wake-up cup in the morning and in the winter you can't go to Barnes & Noble bookstore without making a trip to the attached Starbucks and have a hot cup and in the summer a cold coffee...now can ya??
:-D

LZ Blogger said...

Boy that last quote is true! Isn't it? Well at least about the coffee. Thanks for stopping by and seeing my NEW Lazy Look! It is always nice to hear from you and that you enjoyed your visit! ~ jb///

Abandoned in Pasadena said...

I loved your quotes and especially the last one, but I don't drink enough coffee...I'll have to add a couple of cups to my day.

You were right...that certainly was good news for a change.

Mama Koch said...

LOVE your Garfield..but I can relate!