Thursday, February 8, 2018

wedding planning







We have not been around much for all the wedding planning for grandson Kyle and fiancé Allison. They are sweet to send pictures of what is going on like getting the wedding license, making flower arrangements, making table centerpieces, making an arbor in the family workshop.

I know Buddy wishes he was there for the arbor building, but then he would have probably just built it while everyone watched. This way we get to see Kyle working in the woodshop via text!

The last time I was home I was listening to all the plans, like the one where they will display grandparents' photos on a table. I said, "I don't want my picture on display!" "No, granma Susan, you are not dead yet, it is just for those grandparents who are deceased!"  OH, whew…


Not long now, just 3 days til the big event!


spring