Thursday, January 4, 2018

back to the future


I have been blogging pretty regularly since 2005, but this past year the blog is pretty sparse. With all the other social outlets like Facebook and Instagram, blogging gets pushed to the back burner.

But it is a new year so time to do better.

My blog has transitioned over the years to document our travels, the places we go, the things we see, the people we meet along the way. So I think it is important to keep this journal as complete and up to date as possible, especially since our memories are fading fast! So I am going to go back into 2017 and add blog posts to fill in some gaps.

A lot happened in 2017, some travel, some patchwork, some reflections, some momentous occasions, but it all went by so fast! How to remember it all?

Using my photo albums, the posts and pictures of my family on social media, and my calendar, I will attempt to recreate the missing parts of 2017. So if anyone is 'following' this blog via email or other, know that random posts will be happening, don't worry, it is not your computer or smart phone, just me traveling back through time.

After playing catch-up with 2017, I will head back to the future and start on 2018!

spring