Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Oklahoma



Word around the water cooler is that our next job/adventure will be in Guthrie, Oklahoma, suburb of Oklahoma City. 

If memory serves me correctly, according to our WF High School Musical, I believe that means surreys with the fringe on top, and where the wind comes sweepin down the plain…

or more realistically how about F5 tornadoes and hail storms?

email from Buddy: "Wikipedia search shows the 2013 F5 tornado in Moore, OK, and the town we will be in, Guthrie, OK, was used in filming Twister.........great. And then Kelly my plumber was telling me I needed to take my new truck home and park it, and buy a junker as there was lots of hail around Oklahoma City."

♫♪♫♪ OOOOk-lahoma, where the wind comes sweepin' down the plain,
And the wavin' wheat can sure smell sweet, When the wind comes right behind the rain
♫♪♫♪


guess what I will be singing all day...


but one thing at a time, first need to finish up the present job, not long now!

Love's Travel Stop, Box Elder, SD



spring