Tuesday, December 23, 2014

early grad

nephew Cody graduates early!

We have several family members graduating in the spring of 2015, and they are all on my 'to do' list for a homemade gift. Cody asked Madison if she thought I would make him a graduation quilt like I do my grandkids. Then Cody surprised everyone by graduating early. 

I received this message on Facebook on December 11th:


Upon further questioning in person, he wants a quilt instead of a blanket and he just wants University of Tennessee colors, orange and white, so that will be my first project of the new year!



In the meantime he had senior pictures taken by resident family photographer, his cousin Madison.


per Buddy: this one represents life, your part in The Big Picture


~photography by MCM Photography (a.k.a. my granddaughter Madison)

spring