Thursday, July 18, 2013

doing the dishes


Cotton dishcloths - hand made, crochet or knit. Using cotton yarn, which is cool to work with in the hot summer months, a quick summer project, fast to complete, fun to make, a good way to learn/practice new patterns.


But would you use one? I am thinking - NO way, I can't imagine getting this all dirty...

They seem to be very popular among the crafters out there. A search on the website of Lion brand yarn has 76 free patterns, click HERE.

But what am I going to do with these? A give-away is in their future.


2 comments:

Gypsy Quilter said...

I could use one. I seem to be doing a lot of dishes lately as I've cut back on using my dishwasher. You could even drop it off on your next rafting trip.

Teresa Soroka said...

Ikr? I would hate to see grease or spaghetti sauce stains on them. I've only made one and it is pink with a cupcake design. I'm sure my bonus daughter will hang it up and wash with paper towels!