Wednesday, September 24, 2008

the old man


Happy 55th Birthday Buddy!


Watch out for that truck! Wow, I'm married to an old man! Another milestone in Buddy's life, but he says he doesn't want to go out and celebrate, too old, I guess!

Just remember, once you're over the hill
you begin to pick up speed.

~Charles Schulz

When I was younger, I could remember anything, whether it had happened or not; but my faculties are decaying now and soon I shall be so I cannot remember any but the things that never happened. It is sad to go to pieces like this but we all have to do it.
~Mark Twain

The years between fifty and seventy are the hardest. You are always being asked to do things, and yet you are not decrepit enough to turn them down.
~T.S. Eliot

Inside every older person is a younger person -
wondering what the hell happened.

~Cora Harvey Armstrong




Here's Your Sign!

All kidding aside, hope the ol' man has a good birthday!


spring