Thursday, August 28, 2008

still making memories



We all grew up with Andy Griffith and have a lot of good memories watching him over the years.

Twice this summer I was pleasantly surprised to see him performing, his snow white hair shining and that smiling face.



The first time was on this music video with Brad Paisley Waitin' on a Woman.



And again starring in a movie we recently rented, Waitress with Keri Russell.

He was great in both, he is 82 years old and can still deliver his lines. It was like seeing an old friend. It was good to see you again, Andy, glad you are doing well and still making memories.


5 comments:

June said...

Always have liked him...still watch reruns of The Andy Griffith Show and too, Matlock.

Laurie and Chris said...

My husband an I were just talking about Andy Griffith after seeing him in Brads video and wondered how old he was. We did guess in the 80's!!

Jellyhead said...

Yes, I loved him in 'Waitress', too.

Rick said...

Ahhhh. Back when you could watch Tv and it wasnt full of garbage...

Zoey said...

Love Andy! I watch him & Aunt Bee all the time. I have never seen Waitress, but you have piqued my interest. I jotted it down. It would be a great movie on a cold winter evening.