Monday, March 24, 2008

shall we gather...





invitation: family get-together

mode of transportation: ATV

dress code: jeans

Sunday dinner: corn dogs and cheetos

dessert: birthday cake and s'mores

seat assignment: camp chairs 'round the fire

entertainment: egg hunt in the forest


Some things are all about tradition, sometimes we make our own traditions. No matter where you gather or what you wear or what you eat, sometimes it is all about family. Thanks to all the kids and grandkids for a great day!

photos

p.s. - Is is just me, or does this sound like a "You might be a redneck if..."


5 comments:

janeywan said...

That looks like my kind of fun, so I guess I'm a redneck. lol

Pam said...

Sounds like a great day to me! Our Thanksgiving is similar to your Easter. We pack up and go camping...surprisingly, we have to make reservations in March to get a spot, the coastal campgrounds are a popular place for that 4 day wknd.

We tend to mix old traditions with new traditions and create our own memories!

Redneck? Sure...why not?!?! LOL

Pam@
www.pamgwillim.com

Laurie & Chris said...

That sounds like a great day to me. Family food and I'm sure there was laughter!!

andsewitis Holly said...

That sounds like so much fun and the invitation is such a cute idea. Yes, people, family, friends, relationships are everything - the only thing that matters really. You post the neatest pictures.

Kerri said...

Sounds like a great time, you redneck, you :)
There must be a lot of us rednecks out there!
But I don't see any double decker camping trailer condominium, so I think you have a way to go to be a true redneck :)