Thursday, December 14, 2006

seeing red


Update on the roof - the roofers showed up yesterday just after I blogged about their tardiness, sorry guys. They worked hard and stayed til almost 5!

Buddy was up early this morning (couldn't sleep as usual) and worked on his annual Christmas letter, a tradition started way back in 1990 and eagerly anticipated by all on our address list. I can now copy, fold, stuff, and get it on its way, another year documented and behind us.

Well, I made the dreaded switch to Beta Blogger. It seemed easy and painless, but "comments" do not seem to be working, and about the time I switched over I got an internet virus/worm. So my computer is shut down until I can contact the repairman. In the meantime, I moved over a chair in our home 'office' - thanks Buddy for letting me use your computer! I will try not to breathe on it so as to spread any germs.

spring