Wednesday, September 20, 2017
adulting
What do you do after college graduation? get a job of course, gotta start paying off those student loans. Sarah's new job is with the Heart Association!
Sarah's post: "[When people say God has a plan for your life, believe them.] In 2009 I lost a parent to a heart condition that could have been monitored more had a genetic condition been known. Today I get to be a part of an organization whose mission is to help monitor cardiovascular health and help those at risk for and affected by heart disease and stroke."
-
"Susan Davis, owner of Olde America Antiques and American Quilt Blocks, has created a series of original quilt block designs to p...
-
it's a Southern thang a whole store of popcorn !?! it's a Yankee thang under the boardwalk... are we having fun yet? on the road a...
-
My two main projects for March were t-shirts and taxes, to be finished before I could go back on the road again... But wait, why is ...

