Wednesday, January 25, 2006
fleeting thoughts
A
quick
silver
thought
jumps across my brain
like a flash of sunlight
on the chrome trim of a
shiny
black
sports car
and when I blink I find
that just like the
speeding car
it is
gone
and I can not
hope
to catch it.
This one is for all you (us) pre-Alzheimer baby boomers with CRS syndrome.
Thanks to Christa at Aquamentality for allowing me to use this! She has beautiful photos and poetry/prose to go along with them on her site, check it out!
-
"Susan Davis, owner of Olde America Antiques and American Quilt Blocks, has created a series of original quilt block designs to p...
-
it's a Southern thang a whole store of popcorn !?! it's a Yankee thang under the boardwalk... are we having fun yet? on the road a...
-
My two main projects for March were t-shirts and taxes, to be finished before I could go back on the road again... But wait, why is ...