Carrie called just to tell us what all they had eaten at the Apple Festival. Philly steak, giant turkey leg, strawberry smoothie, boiled peanuts, fried apple pie, a half gallon of cider to take home. I can't remember it all. I can't believe she didn't get a funnel cake! We asked her if there were any good crafts to see there, but she said "Crafts? We just go for the food!"
Saturday, October 8, 2005
Tastes of the Season
Carrie called just to tell us what all they had eaten at the Apple Festival. Philly steak, giant turkey leg, strawberry smoothie, boiled peanuts, fried apple pie, a half gallon of cider to take home. I can't remember it all. I can't believe she didn't get a funnel cake! We asked her if there were any good crafts to see there, but she said "Crafts? We just go for the food!"
-
"Susan Davis, owner of Olde America Antiques and American Quilt Blocks, has created a series of original quilt block designs to p...
-
it's a Southern thang a whole store of popcorn !?! it's a Yankee thang under the boardwalk... are we having fun yet? on the road a...
-
My two main projects for March were t-shirts and taxes, to be finished before I could go back on the road again... But wait, why is ...