with Granma Susan
Cursive Crochet on YouTube
- Cursive Crochet 001 Just the beginning, picking out yarn and crochet hook.
- Cursive Crochet 002 Making a chain.
- Cursive Crochet 003 Learn single crochet.
- Cursive Crochet 004 Practice single crochet, following written directions, bookmark project.
- Cursive Crochet 005 Making ridges in single crochet, make a cotton dishcloth.
- Cursive Crochet 006 Learn the ripple pattern, understanding crochet pattern directions, make a cotton dishcloth.
- Cursive Crochet 007 Learn double crochet.
- Cursive Crochet 008 Make a Granny Square
Project ideas for beginners:
Color block crochet blanket - pick out several colors, crochet with one color until it runs out, tie on another color, and so on, as seen on Pinterest
The ripple pattern - it looks so complicated and sometimes it is. So maybe you have mastered a small ripple project, what if you want to make a big blanket? Check out this great tutorial and formula for any size ripple project. Warning: Math involved :)